In collaboration with artist Eddy Y, this print is a traditional tapa design featuring Koa leaves. The Koa tree is endemic to the Hawaiian islands and is the second most common tree. In Hawaiian native language, koa also means brave, bold, fearless, or warrior. Unique tapa motifs appear in the background.
- Spooner Kloth™ - 55% cotton, 45% polyester
- Classic fit: Cut with a little extra room through the chest and body, with side vent and back box pleat for relaxed comfort.
- Pullover: Classic fit with a popover style 4-button closure.
- Tailored: Trimmer than traditional aloha shirts with rounded shirt tail for a contemporary and modern untucked look.
- Button-down collar
- Print-matched left chest pocket
- Reverse Print
- No Wrinkles, No Worries
- Easy care; machine wash cold, tumble dry low